The Moose Recluse Cabin
Starting at $199 per night double occupancy
The Moose is on the loose in The Moose Recluse Cabin. In fact, he stands sentry over the king-size bed in the spacious bedroom waiting for you and yours to join him in a special escape to the edge of the deep woods. It's easy to see why this is the most requested cabin at Eureka Sunset. This enchanting retreat, complete with a fireplace and jacuzzi for two, will thrill you from the first moment you arrive, with its’ rustic exterior and elegant and cozy interior. Painted in inviting colors of caramel corn and cottage red, this cabin makes a perfect romantic getaway.
Another wonderful amenity to enjoy at the Moose Recluse is the glass-enclosed shower with dual shower heads then relax and watch the large smart TV and super high-speed Internet.
A bbq grill is provided on the secluded deck together offering panoramic views of the woods below. If you like cooking inside, a full kitchen is provided as well as a washer and dryer useful for longer stays.
- Delightful deck and treetop view of the forest beyond
- King size bed with designer bedding
- Microwave, popcorn, coffee pots, fresh coffee beans, a coffee grinder & filters, iron, and ironing board
- Two-person jacuzzi
- Two comfy robes to use during your stay
- Fireplace (seasonal)
- BBQ grill on the expansive deck
- 43" LED HDR 4K Smart TV (WiFi-enabled streaming)
- Free ultra highspeed Internet
- Large glass-enclosed shower with Dual Showerheads
- Free parking
- Trolley stop on the corner
- Games for loan in office
- Full kitchens which include stove, refrigerator, dishes, pots, and pans
- Washer and dryer
- Rustic birch hardwood floors
- Wooden beams
The last four days in Moose Recluse have been so much fun! There is nothing that you have not thought of to make your visitors feel comfortable and special.
- -Marcy & Jerry, West Palm Beach, FL