Reel Em Inn Cabin
Starting at $199 per night double occupancy
Reel that someone special in with the rustic elegance and charm of this gorgeous Cabin. If you have ever enjoyed a day fishing, this cabin will bring back great memories. All of the decorative fishing gear is presented in a thematic design while the birchwood floors and vaulted ceiling with exposed rafters add an elegant touch that will surely capture your heart. Its huge deck, complete with BBQ grill and ample seating, overlooks the deep Eureka Springs woods beyond.
There are so many amenities in this cabin that you will get lost among them all. That morning or afternoon shower can be a delightful slippery soap experience as you check out the dual-headed shower. After the shower, there are plush towels nearby and robes to wear before getting dressed for the day or for that special dinner out. By the way, if you do want to fish, the lake is just down the road.
- Delightful deck and treetop view of the forest beyond
- King size bed with designer bedding
- Microwave, popcorn, coffee pots, fresh coffee beans, a coffee grinder & filters, iron, and ironing board
- Two-person jacuzzi
- Two comfy robes to use during your stay
- Fireplace (seasonal)
- BBQ grills
- 43" LED HDR 4K Smart TV (WiFi-enabled streaming)
- Free ultra highspeed Internet
- Free parking
- Trolley stop on the corner
- Games for loan in office
- Large glass-enclosed shower with Dual Showerheads
- Full kitchen: stove, refrigerator, dishes, pots, and pans
- Washer and dryer
- Rustic birch hardwood floors
- Wooden beams
This is our first time at Eureka Sunset Cabins but I'm sure not the last. This cabin is so 'us.' Just sitting on the deck watching nature... So peaceful…a person wants for nothing.
- -Kathy & Pat, Omaha NE