Get'n Squirrelly Cabin
Starting at $179 per night double occupancy
Painted in soft tones of portabella, Get’n Squirrley will capture your heart the minute you enter the door. It’s just a stone’s throw to downtown Eureka Springs, where you can visit the great shops and restaurants then head back to your cabin lodging to enjoy relaxing in the jacuzzi for two before slipping into the plush robes provided for your stay. Sink into the luxury queen bed in front of a burning fireplace… it’s all here for your enjoyment.
Whether in the furnished kitchen station or enjoying the beauty of nature on the private back deck, you’ll only need one word to describe this cabin - "cozy". Awaken to the sounds of nature and a view of the woods beyond from the double French doors which lead to an oversized covered back deck, equipped with a paddle fan and bbq grill. Other amenities include a smart flat-screen TV and super high-speed internet.
- Kitchen station: Kitchen Aid microwave/convection oven, small refrigerator, toaster, dishes, utensils, wine glasses, wine opener Coffee pot, fresh coffee beans, coffee grinder, iron & iron board
- Large covered back deck with paddle fan and bbq grill
- Luxury Queen Bed with designer linens
- Fireplace (seasonal)
- Two-person Jacuzzi with stained glass above in warm browns & golds
- Two comfy robes to use during your stay
- Glass-enclosed shower with Dual Showerheads
- 43" LED HDR 4K Smart TV (WiFi-enabled streaming)
- Free ultra highspeed Internet
- Free parking
- Trolley stop on the corner
- Games for loan in office
Stayed here last October for a fall getaway and colors. Our cabin "Get'n Squirrelly " was spotless and the decor was fun and whimsical. Great friendly check-in and reminded us if anything is needed to come to the office. Looking forward to our next visit and using the back deck, but high winds forced us back in on this trip.